Monday, January 25, 2010

Why I Like it Longer!

Having battled with weight issues for years, it has always been a struggle. I'm sure some of you can relate. My blog for one, says it all! All of us at some point in our lives, look up to celebrities and models, especially when it comes to looking good and feeling good.

Will i ever look like her? Am I beautiful? As we face the constant pressure of being like them, we still can't help but feel like it may never happen.

I need to be inspired to dig deep down inside of me as i search for the "Supermodel" in me and with the LG Chocolate BL40 phone, i would be taking a step towards achieving my goal! The LG Chocolate BL40 phone will be my sexy companion, inspiring me to dig deeper and keep going to be just like it - sleek and elegant. Nuffnang ~ The cards are in your hands; so help me, this Chocolate gal discover the Supermodel in me!

1 comment:

charlene rayna sebastian said...

Nice! We all need a little inspiration! :)

Post a Comment