Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Biggest Loser Asia


Hi All!

The hype and excitement about the Biggest Loser Asia is mounting! I am excited about it too. Initially I had planned to send in a video audition but since they decided to have on ground auditions, I have decided to go for that. The KL auditions will be on 1st August at Fitness First, the Curve.

The sad thing is that since its for ASIA only 2 people from each country will be chosen. So the chances are low. And I realise that there are so many bigger people out there than me. I am curious to know what are the criterias they are looking for. Someone I met recently was told that she wasn't big enough to apply. She is about 85kgs. So how big IS big enough?

So here is some info for anyone who wants to join but still doesn't know how to :

Official Website : www.biggestloserasia.com
KL On Ground Auditions : 1st August (Saturday) 10am - 4pm, Fitness First, The Curve
What to Bring : application form (download from website), 10 x 15cm potrait and photo identification
Others : Wear exercise clothes to the audition

TBL Asia would be a great start to help obese people like me to lose weight and gain a healthy lifestyle. I am super excited and really want to be a part of the show. But a word of advise to all of us : Don't put all your hope into this. If you don't get in, don't despair. It is not the end of the world. There are many people who have lost weight without the help of such shows - thru sheer determination, diet and exercise.

The rest of us can do it too!

So with or without TBL Asia, make it your goal to get slim and fit and gain a new lease in life!!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment