Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Dedication

Hi Everyone

This blog is dedicated to all the fat girls and guys out there. I want to share all my struggles and accomplishments with the hope that my mistakes made and the successes I have had would be of help to all of you in your struggles with your weight.

In my blog I will be sharing with you guys interesting articles that I read on anything to do with health and weight and I will be blogging about my daily activities.


Word of inspiration : Being fat doesn't make you less of a person or less special. Don't let anyone make you feel worthless because of your weight!

3 comments:

butterpillar said...

sounds good! you have my total support!!

ezza erisa said...

hey can i link your blog to mine?

my blog: storyoftheloser.blogspot.com

:)

Michelle Sebastian said...

of course...!

Post a Comment