Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Not Again!

I'm having trouble with my back again. And at the same spot as one of my slipped discs! I think the travelling last week to Ipoh caused it because the pain started on the way back. Slight only but its been increasing day by day and yesterday I was walking pretty slow. I don't want this again, I can't deal with this now, I need to exercise! I had to miss kickboxing because of this..

Just got back from a conference. Pain was better this morning but the sitting and standing at the conference has aggravated it.. sigh.. I don't want to touch any painkillers.


I weighed myself this morning. These are the numbers.

Weight : 97kg
Body Fat - 39.5%
Water - 38.3%
YIKES!

I have a long way to go....

BUT I WILL DO IT!

1 comment:

Armand said...

Everytime I did aerobics I would injure myself... found the best way to cut weight was to sort the diet, and now that I'm a bit lighter the aerobics has less of a chance of injuring me...

Post a Comment