Friday, August 28, 2009

Weight Loss Progress

OK. It's been 1 week and 3 days since I last put the details. So this morning, I weighed myself again. Below is the figures

Weight : 95.6kg
Body Fat : 39.1%
Water : 38.8%

That's not bad seeing as how no exercise was involved.

What I have been doing is a "semi-detox", which is basically only fruits, fresh fruit juices, water and chinese/green tea from morning till dinner time and then I eat dinner. It was hard when I started it on Monday, but it has gotten easier.

Now to make sure I stick to that and I will definitely be able to reach 90kg by October 14th!

3 comments:

Armand said...

1 kg a week is an achievable target. Highly recommend looking at calories rather than arbitariy cutting out food. You can eat a lot of broccoli or soup, which will fill you up more than fruit juice for less calories! Fruit juice (even unsweetened) contrains a surprising no of calories.

Good luck!

adavi said...

Go for it Geeta. I am more optimistic for you, try 1.5 kilos a week. very achievable even if you eat 6 x a day, small, non oily, non high calorific food. Good luck.

Ms.chillicherry said...

Hi Michelle,

I stumbled across your blog and i must say, quite proud of you for the efforts you put in to get back in shape! *Bravo*

By the way, I'm charmaine, and i think i have the solution to your problem. I'm a weightloss and wellness personal coach and we, Perfect Fit incorporate the Health Pointe 2.0 programme from the U.S. Will there be any chance for me to introduce you to the features of this holistic nutritional & medical science-based programme? If you are, please contact me at charmaine@perfectfit.com.my - we're always ready to help people to combat weight problems :)
Rgds,
Charmaine (PerfectFit Coach - weightloss & wellness made simple!)

Post a Comment