Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

It is a day to remember the blessings in our lives, to remind ourselves of all the good things that we have and how lucky we are.

I am thankful to God for blessing me with a loving family, a wonderful husband, a great job with a steady income. I thank Him for his daily blessings, his protection over me and my loved ones and his constant presence in my life - even when i neglect him.

I am thankful for the friends that I have and the many opportunities He has given to me in this life.

I am thankful that I have a roof over my head, good food to eat, warm clothes, money to spend, people to love and be with.

I have many things to be grateful for - and not only today but everyday, I need to remind myself that I have so much more in my life than some people out there and instead of whining about what I don't have, I need to focus on the good things in life and be a blessing to others.

What are you thankful for?

Have a happy blessed Thanksgiving and enjoy your Christmas preparations!

No comments:

Post a Comment