Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Passing time

So i got myself into a spot again last week. After work on Friday, I changed into my bootcamp clothes and was happily walking to the car where my hubby was waiting for me when a girl accidentally knocked into me (while i was just going down the stairs). I of course lost my balance and went flying together with all the bags in my hands.

I couldnt move. My foot was in so much pain I saw stars. Some people came to help while the stupid ass girl who knocked me down stood there with her friend saying over and over again: "Im sorry, can I help, im sorry, can I help".. Help already you idiot!!!

Anyway to cut a long story short, xrays at SJMC showed that I had a torn ligament in my ankle. Was admitted for one night. Since I couldnt move, I had to use the bed pan throughout the night which was the most humiliating thing ever!

Anyway, am now at my moms place since stairs are out for me. I am so bored!

My highlight of the past few days : helping my family put up the Christmas tree and decor at my moms place. My hubby put me in a rolling chair so I could roll around the tree hanging up ornaments :-)

Anyway, no OBC for a couple of months some people say. I was hoping to rejoin the Dec intake but looks like i am going to have to put that off for a bit longer.

So with no chance of exercising, how do I lose weight before Christmas?

I am counting calories now and trying to be a good girl and resist temptations. Other than that, tried doing some sit ups on the bed but without both feet to support me, thats a bit hard. Still trying to work that out. And will be doing arm exercises so that at least one part of my body gets a bit of exercise.

Hope the pain reduces immensely soon so that I can at least go for walks! Will be on MC until Monday. I'm actually looking forward to going back to work. If I was off from work and could do whatever I want, now that would be a different story all together!!

Have a good day people!

1 comment:

Armand said...

It's all in the diet geets - I barely lost any weight through exercise to begin with - go for it, you can do it! Sorry to hear about your injury, that really sucks.

Post a Comment