Saturday, November 21, 2009

I did It!


I finished the 5 day diet without cheating! Yay!! Glad I made it through.

One month ago, when I weighed myself, I was shocked to realise that despite going for bootcamp I had put on so much weight and I weighed in at 99.3kg! I was really upset that I let all my hard work go because of having a lot of alcohol, and too much of "good food". A few months ago, I had brought my weight down to 92kg... sigh.

So I started to cut my food a bit here and there and going on these diets - 3 days for the past 2 weeks and 5 days this week. I am happy to say that this morning I weighed in at 94.9kg which means that I have lost 4.4kg.

Now, the hardest part. Make sure that I don't put on what I lost and keep losing.

Last November (2008), I weighed in at my heaviest at 106.2kg. I started 2009 weighing less than 100kg (ie. 9xkgs). Now, I want to start 2010, weighing less than 90kgs - which means I need to at least be 89kg on January 1st 2010.

That leaves me with 6kg more to lose and not gain back by the end of this year.

It's going to be hard to do it without exercise but I will persevere. And I hope to be able to start walking on a treadmill in at least 2 weeks so that I can burn some calories along the way.

I am going to need all the help I can get.

Any thoughts on what else I can do besides watch my diet?

5 comments:

Sydney said...

Exercise exercise and exercise. Someone once saw my hand (palm reading..yeah I know I'm not supposed to believe that stuff) he said to me "You will never be thin if you don't exercise". I was like what? Seems like its true. If I don't exercise I bulge up very quickly.

Michelle Sebastian said...

i cant exercise girl.. not yet anyway.. have a torn ligament in my ankle and am stuck with crutches...

Megaa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megaa said...

Hey Mich, I'm no master in this but this suggestion is from my man who hurt his ankle and had a torn ligament. He says: Set yourself a real goal a day. Work with your dumbells, perhaps just to get your heart rate going. I hear you're on crutches so a simple sit ups going to be real tough for you but you may try it on your bed or something without moving your legs. if sit ups are a total no-no, then try to do crunches. He also says, he knows how you must be feeling now...the helpless feeling is a real devil.

Michelle Sebastian said...

thanks a bunch Megaa! will definitely do that!

Post a Comment