Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New month

Yesterday was OBC's fitness assessment again. Sadly, I performed badly. Last month my time was 16 minutes and 32 seconds. This time is was 16 mins and 04 seconds. I only knocked off 28 seconds!!!! That is sooo embarrassing!! :-(

We didn't do the 2nd assessment due to the lightning. I doubt I would have performed well in that though... sigh

But no worries. Will work harder this month. I want to make try to complete it in 15 minutes, so hopefully I can achieve that.

On a happier note, CHRISTMAS is coming! I love Christmas! It's my most favorite time of the year. Putting up decorations, putting up the tree, listening to Christmas songs. The most magical season ever!

I am such a child when it comes to Christmas :-)

So now, I have to work extra hard to fit into my new dress I bought for Christmas - its too tight right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment